Tuli Can't Stop Talking

These are just my thoughts on contemporary issues and an attempt to open up a dialogue.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York City

A citizen who cares deeply about the United States Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Sunday, February 20, 2005

A Former Dittohead Speaks!

This post, by a former Dittohead, is wonderful and so very thoughtful. I do have to wonder how he could have been a Dittohead in the first place. He seems, unlike the Dittoheads I have known, able to understand that 2+2=4, and he is really able to connect the dots.

He gives a very insightful analysis of where we are in a diary at DailyKos. It is pretty much what I think many people saw coming down the tunnel, and it wasn’t the light at the end, but in fact the train. In spite of the seriousness of his predictions and analysis, he also manages to include a few good laughs.

If this former Dittohead can see the light, is there hope for U.S. Citizens as a whole? I am an eternal optimist.

So, what exactly brought him to the “reality-based community?” Inquiring minds want to know!

Worth the read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home