Tuli Can't Stop Talking

These are just my thoughts on contemporary issues and an attempt to open up a dialogue.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York City

A citizen who cares deeply about the United States Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Blogger Ate My Posts!

Last night Blogger ate part of my “Jane Smiley” post and I was too tired, and not feeling very well, to deal with it. It also ate my Update to the “Abramoff Subpoena” post.

Now, by the miracle of technology, they are back!?! I don’t get it, but they are back.

Today I am too sick and tired to figure it out.

This ever happen to anyone else?

1 Comments:

Blogger Watch 'n Wait said...

Sure has, Tuli! Once you post, and something like happens, just forget it, cause Blogger has a glitch and will fix it, then all will be well again.

Sorry you're not feeling top notch. Drink chicken soup and get well again.
Hooyah

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home