Tuli Can't Stop Talking

These are just my thoughts on contemporary issues and an attempt to open up a dialogue.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York City

A citizen who cares deeply about the United States Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

So True!

I love Keb’ Mo’ and Suitcase is one of his best. We all have luggage (baggage), and sometimes it is so heavy!

Nuff said.

And for those in the Criminal Justice System, such as it is, or just those who are keeping track of this Administration there is this favorite:

Listen up Abu G., this is good advice!

Thanks to Pat T.

1 Comments:

Blogger George said...

Tuli said, "We all have luggage and sometimes it is so heavy!"

I know,it's true, and no one is immune.
But, is all that stuff in the suitcase necessary??!!

Sometime ago I discovered:
1. Travelling light is better
2. Too much weight and the experience changes from enjoying the trip to lugging heavy stuff around
3. I can always get more stuff along the road (if I need to fill my suitcase)... that's very easy!

;)

xoxo

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home