Tuli Can't Stop Talking

These are just my thoughts on contemporary issues and an attempt to open up a dialogue.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York City

A citizen who cares deeply about the United States Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I’m Shocked I Tell You!

So, on the front page of the Washington Post this morning we see this headline:

Gonzales Was Told of FBI Violations
After Bureau Sent Reports, Attorney General Said He Knew of No Wrongdoing

Read All About It!

Gee, Abu lied to Congress. Wow, that is indeed shocking. It is also shocking that the FBI abused its use of National Security Letters and our famously intrepid and well known Attorney General of Integrity knew about it, did nothing about it, and then lied about it to Congress and the American Public.

Yep, I am shocked!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home