Tuli Can't Stop Talking

These are just my thoughts on contemporary issues and an attempt to open up a dialogue.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York City

A citizen who cares deeply about the United States Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Everything Did Change After 9/11!

It seems that the Nation’s “Inner Stalin” is being exposed everywhere.

Here is reporting from the Raw Story in which a complainant is violently strip searched by the police. That’s right, she is the complainant.

Read the story and watch the video and know that this is what “Trickle Down” is really all about. If it is legal for the U.S. Government to torture, etc., then obviously a little overacting by the local gendarme, and private security, must be legal as well.

I have actually read the U.S. Constitution and this is all going beyond the pale, but then maybe I am just being "too" sensitive.

I am often accused of that!

Oh, and “Don’t Taze Me Bro!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home