Tuli Can't Stop Talking

These are just my thoughts on contemporary issues and an attempt to open up a dialogue.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York City

A citizen who cares deeply about the United States Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Saturday, May 17, 2008

I Love UPS!

Big Brown did it again in the Peakness. So, now on to the Triple Crown and we will be right there at the Belmont Park finish line. The question is can he do a mile and a half. Most three year olds can’t and it doesn’t look like the crowd he has been running against can get there.

Jerry Bailey is impressed. So am I.

Though, I must say, I have been disappointed before. Not to mention the fact that I would not be pleased if Dutrow won the Triple Crown. I am just saying!

PS. Please note that our very own Bugler Sam Grossman from Belmont Park called the horses to the post at Pimlico.

Update: I just wanted to add that I can’t wait to see Big Brown in person. I usually get a good idea of what is up from the up close inspection of a horse. That is how I knew that Rags to Riches was going to win last year. She looked AWESOME! After seeing her in the Paddock we all ran (well I didn’t exactly run) back to our seats singing the theme song from “Rocky.” Hopefully the boy looks that good in the Paddock this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home