Tuli Can't Stop Talking

These are just my thoughts on contemporary issues and an attempt to open up a dialogue.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York City

A citizen who cares deeply about the United States Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Who was Right and Who was Wrong?

It was totally unnecessary to deride Mr. Schiff but the Right Wing Cheering Crowd knows no other way. Check out the brilliant stock picks when the DOW is over 13,000 and all "under-priced." It is a howl. And no Ben Stein has never been my hero, but I do love his comic stylings!

Well once again we know that they were, as usual, wrong and the critics, not to mention the rest of us, were right. Now maybe Schiff isn’t exactly Krugman, but he saw this coming and you have to give it to him for that.

I am shocked, shocked, I tell you!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home