Tuli Can't Stop Talking

These are just my thoughts on contemporary issues and an attempt to open up a dialogue.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York City

A citizen who cares deeply about the United States Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

President-Elect Obama at the Al E. Smith Extravaganza

I actually went to this Extravaganza many years ago and I have wonderful remembrances of how politics in NY actually works (and how crazy some of our representatives can be). So, I should have posted this some time ago and I failed to do it. So because I love this I have gone back in the archives and I am posting it as it is a classic. So, who said “The One” didn’t have a good sense of humor and great delivery?

This was a wonderful and hysterical speech and he nailed it. It was also so wonderful to see one of our elected officials being articulate and spot on. I guess you could say it was actually a tribute to Al E. Smith. Who could of thunk that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home