Tuli Can't Stop Talking

These are just my thoughts on contemporary issues and an attempt to open up a dialogue.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York City

A citizen who cares deeply about the United States Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Saturday, February 07, 2009

Afghanistan

I am a fan of Rosa Brooks and I hope that the LA Times will continue to host her column. If not the NYT’s could replace W. Kristol’s perch with her. I am not saying, I am just saying!

So that said, her column on Afghanistan is quite interesting. There is a reason folks that Afghanistan is called the “Graveyard of Empires.” Do we as a country, Empire if you will, want to relive the experience of the U.K. and the Soviet Union? Because I think that is where we are headed.

JMHO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home