Tuli Can't Stop Talking

These are just my thoughts on contemporary issues and an attempt to open up a dialogue.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York City

A citizen who cares deeply about the United States Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Above the Fold Indeed!

This is from the Memorial Service for John Leonard.

Read all of it and get a look at the personal John Leonard not just the public face.

I so admired him. Every time we spoke he would tell me how many days it had been since he last had a cigarette. I am so glad that he lived to see Obama elected President. I still cry when I think about it. But then he always hung in there.

Someone out there has my autographed copy of Smoke and Mirrors: Violence, Television and other American Cultures. I need it now more than ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home