Tuli Can't Stop Talking

These are just my thoughts on contemporary issues and an attempt to open up a dialogue.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York City

A citizen who cares deeply about the United States Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Sunday, August 09, 2009

What Digby Says!

Yes, another episode. This one is about the criticism of Matt Taibbi’s “Bubble” article. Now as you probably know I have been a Matt Taibbi fan for years. And I also always thought that Digby was a woman (and of a certain age) there was never any question for me. That said, I present you with another episode of “What Digby Says.” And as usual she is right.

And if you get the chance read Taibbi’s article which is filled with hyperbole and is quite colorful in its language while being very clear and oh so informative. You might learn something new.

I am not saying, I am just saying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home