Tuli Can't Stop Talking

These are just my thoughts on contemporary issues and an attempt to open up a dialogue.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York City

A citizen who cares deeply about the United States Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Saturday, May 08, 2010

Timmy

His testimony before the Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission on Thursday (Panel 2) was abhorrent and so disingenuous. Apparently Gramm-Leach-Bliley and deregulation is unmentionable and had little or nothing to do with our current and on going Financial Crisis.


Well, I am sure if I were him that is what I would like to believe (see Geithner, Summers and Rubin.) What a weasel!


Bring back Glass-Steagall!


1 Comments:

Blogger George said...

Hi, Tuli,

It seems that we don't learn and we don't remember from the crises that occur every generation. It's a systemic problem.

I also think it's a systemic problem. I've seen the same trend in other organizations/institutions. The ones in charge of reform are often not able or willing to reform the system they're products/part of.

I can't wait to hear your take on Elena.

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home