Tuli Can't Stop Talking

These are just my thoughts on contemporary issues and an attempt to open up a dialogue.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York City

A citizen who cares deeply about the United States Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Surprise, Greenspan is a Hack! Film at Eleven!

Congratulations to Senator Reid. He spoke the truth. I guess that is a gaffe in D.C., home of Republicans and the Chattering Class, who we know are so fond of Politically Correct dialogue. The Bull Moose has more to say on the subject.

Greenspan gives his okay to the tax cuts, which lead to the obvious deficits, and then has the temerity to decry the deficits. Which planet, indeed, does he live on? It is obviously not one of the “reality-based” planets.

Shocking, simply shocking! And, I bet there is gambling in Casablanca!

Go Moose!

Addition: I have to add what Wolcott has to say on this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home