Tuli Can't Stop Talking

These are just my thoughts on contemporary issues and an attempt to open up a dialogue.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York City

A citizen who cares deeply about the United States Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Fitzmas!

A girl has to dream, and toward that end let me say who my Fitzmas list contains. I want Rove of course, Hannah and Libby is a total hit, I would be thrilled with an Un-indicted Co-Conspirator by the name of Dick (Dick Chaney not Dick Nixon the other Un-indicted Co-Conspirator),]

But, in the long term I want John Bolton and Grover Norgquist to be indicted. Now, should it be in cases that have to do with lying to the Country about Weapons of Mass Destruction or just money laundering and Gangster style murder, I will be thrilled.

They deserve no less.

And the Country deserves no less.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home