Tuli Can't Stop Talking

These are just my thoughts on contemporary issues and an attempt to open up a dialogue.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York City

A citizen who cares deeply about the United States Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

His Way!

Well, Driftglass has done it again. He has taken Sinatra’s song “I Did It My Way” and customized it to fit W’s life.

Here are just a few bars to get you going:

And soon, November nears;
And so we face the next election.
My friends, keep pimping Fear,
Its all that give us our erection.

I’ve lived a wastrel’s life
Should be trailer-bound and selling Amway
But Daddy’s rich; friends richer still
So I get things my way.

Regrets? My drunken kids.
Except for them, I am perfection.
Shivved who I wanted to
And spied on you without detection.

Go read and sing along.

Driftglass: Brilliant!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home