Tuli Can't Stop Talking

These are just my thoughts on contemporary issues and an attempt to open up a dialogue.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York City

A citizen who cares deeply about the United States Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Why the UAE?

Now as you all know I am a horseracing fan and an owner of a nostril here and a fetlock there. So, I have some understanding and knowledge of the Dubai Brothers (or Doobey Brothers as they are known in Kentucky) as horseracing goes.

That said, I am very disturbed about this latest development. I think that it is one thing for these folks to race their horses in the U.S. of A. but quite another to put them in charge of our ports, especially here in the New York Area and especially what with their known ties to 9/11 and possible financing of terrorists.

This also adds to my paranoia of China financing our deficits.

What exactly is this Administration up to? Are there no reputable American Corporate friends of this Administration that can do the job? What about Bechtel, Halliburton, Flour, Custer Battle (oh, I forgot they are being sued for fraud in Iraq, etc.), et al., surely there is at least one mega American corporation that this corporatist administration could find to do the job?

This administration is making me crazier than I usually am. I am getting so depressed and paranoid that I am doubting my sanity (okay, I have never, ever, said I was sane, but this is getting even beyond my call).

We are now outsourcing our port security to folks who have been implicated in one of the greatest security breaches (that would be 9/11) in our history?

Bring on all the “Tin Foil Hat Folks.”

Is the price of Aluminum on the rise here folks?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home