Tuli Can't Stop Talking

These are just my thoughts on contemporary issues and an attempt to open up a dialogue.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York City

A citizen who cares deeply about the United States Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Grey’s Anatomy

I don’t get to watch network TV very often. I go to bed early so I miss most of the network shows. Well, tonight because it is a holiday tomorrow I stayed up and caught Grey’s Anatomy. Now I had heard of it and heard very good things about it, but at 10:00 p.m. on Sunday evening it was too late for me to watch.

Well, there is a reason that it has such good reviews. It is actually quite good. It reminded me of the early days of LA Law. It has several stories that weave together with a similar moral theme. It makes you think, if you are up to it.

Intelligent television is quite refreshing.

Just thought I would pass it on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home