Tuli Can't Stop Talking

These are just my thoughts on contemporary issues and an attempt to open up a dialogue.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York City

A citizen who cares deeply about the United States Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

My Links!

This is from the complaints department. Amazing isn’t it that even I get complaints. Who would have thunk it? Not me!

Okay, so I am a lawyer by training (oh, and a bookkeeper), so I like footnotes and citations. And if you are reading my blog you need to know that my site uses links more as footnotes (meaning a must read) than citations, though sometimes I mix them up. I also still have not figured out how to put visuals into the text. So, for anyone reading my blog, and that means you two regulars out there, you must click on the links in order to get the full picture; whether that full picture is a footnote, citation, or, in many cases lately, a video.

I am still learning how to do this private publishing thing (and html challenged). So, as I learn more, it will become easier for my two regular readers to peruse the site. In the mean time you all will have to deal with my shortcomings. Though I must say I am trying to ameliorate the problem of my techno-insufficiency.

Look forward to the day you will actually be able to see a direct picture caption of any video I want you to see. In the mean time please grant me dispensation and click on the links.

The bottom line is once you click on the link you are free to ignore it or not! But, if you don’t click on it you maybe missing something you wouldn’t want to miss.

Regards and thank you,

Your non-techno-savvy poster.

1 Comments:

Blogger George said...

I use links too; they help illustrate my point and/or provide additional info. My browser doesn't underline them unless the mouse pointer is directly over the link. Usually a word with a different color is a link (though it may not be when I decide to be playful and change the color of certain words for the fun of it!)

As for video, I think it's a good thing and I may implement it soon. Youtube allows us (with registration I think) to include a video player within the blog's post.

Posting pictures on Blogger is very easy though. Just look over you post (next to b,i,u, etc...) there should be a choice for uploading picts from your computer's hard drive.

Do you have a Complaints Dpt? Once I asked readers to send in comments, criticism, etc.... but, soon after, I declared, "on a second thought, the author doesn't like criticism, so just send your praise!" Case closed.

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home