Tuli Can't Stop Talking

These are just my thoughts on contemporary issues and an attempt to open up a dialogue.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York City

A citizen who cares deeply about the United States Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Keith, Juan and Larry Talk Iranian Intelligence!

I love these guys. They use logic, analysis and reason and they are really, really, smart. So, when they speak I listen.

Here is Keith with Juan Cole:

Now go here and see what Larry Johnson has to say.

First off if the Iranian government is supplying munitions to Iraq, it is highly unlikely that they are providing it to the insurgency which is Sunni. Second, if Iran is supplying munitions to Iraq, it is highly likely that they are providing them to the Shia, you know the government of Iraq, our ostensible allies. Now I don’t doubt that there are munitions in Iraq from Iran. Just like I don’t doubt that there are munitions in Iraq from the U.S. And I would be shocked if both weren’t finding their way into the hands of our “enemies.”

Now I thought that most of the deaths and dismemberment that U.S. troops had experienced was as a result of the insurgency which I thought was Sunni. So, is this Administration now suggesting that it is the Shia, which controls the Iraqi government, who are responsible for our troop’s mortality?

If that is the fact then what is their plan, besides bombing the crap out of Iran that is?

Now keep in mind that most Americans don’t know a Shite from a Sunni so it is really a possibility that this Administration will be able to hoodwink the folks once again and invoke 9/11 to get their way. What does this say about the American Public? Sad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home