Tuli Can't Stop Talking

These are just my thoughts on contemporary issues and an attempt to open up a dialogue.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York City

A citizen who cares deeply about the United States Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

The New York Times Agrees with Me!

Yesterday I wrote that Congress should “Impeach Alberto Gonzalez Already.” This morning I see that the New York Times editorial calls for his Impeachment. I guess that I am getting to be more mainstream or the mainstream is getting more radical.

Or the more obvious explanation is that this Administration is becoming too obvious for even the Main Stream Media to ignore!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Relax! You're not going "mainstream" nor is the NY Times going "radical." It's one of those rare planetary alignments, or the 11 year sun spots cycle...

Even Repubs have called for Gonzo's resignation. Im-PEACH-ment? I thought we reserved that for those named Clinton. No?

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home