Tuli Can't Stop Talking

These are just my thoughts on contemporary issues and an attempt to open up a dialogue.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York City

A citizen who cares deeply about the United States Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Sunday, August 12, 2007

I Took a Bath Today!

Now some people are shower folks and some are bath folks. I have always been a bath person. So after my accident I was relegated to having showers with help. I was most humiliated by having help with the basics, such as my inability to use the toilet and the shower without any assistance. Luckily I have a wonderful child who is totally willing to go beyond the level of humility that one might expect and do the right thing.

So, now today, I was actually able to take a bath, get in and get out of the tub, all by myself. Now for all of those folks out there who know the difference between being a bath taker and a shower taker, this is a big thing!

JMHO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home