Tuli Can't Stop Talking

These are just my thoughts on contemporary issues and an attempt to open up a dialogue.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York City

A citizen who cares deeply about the United States Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The Schoolhouse Still Rocks

Like John Aravosis, my son, and therefore I, grew up with Schoolhouse Rock. My favorite is “Conjunction Junction.” I am a hummer and I hum it all the time. So here is a little refresher from Schoolhouse Rock:

Yes, learning can be fun. And as John reminds us Schoolhouse Rock was more than just grammar, it was history too. So for all those Americans out there who don’t remember or know what this “Great Country” is about watch this Schoolhouse Rock for a reminder. That means you wannabe “King George” and the rest of your obedient GOP followers.

Our Founders are probably rolling over in their graves with what “We the People” have allowed this “Great Country” to become.

h/t Americablog

UPDATE: Here is the Schoolhouse Rock link at Youtube. You know, just in case you would like to relive days gone by and revel in pure genius.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home