Tuli Can't Stop Talking

These are just my thoughts on contemporary issues and an attempt to open up a dialogue.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York City

A citizen who cares deeply about the United States Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Iowa, What a State!

Well, it has taken me a while to get my head around what happened in Iowa. On the one hand they select a Flat-Earther to be the Republican nominee and then on the other hand these folks, possibly neighbors, select a totally transformational and bi-racial candidate, to be the Democratic candidate. Wow!

And the CC in DC seems to think that what the American Public wants is Bipartisanship. Yeah, that’s what the Iowa Caucus’s showed: Bipartisanship, because that is what you get when you pick Mike Huckabee on the one hand and Barack Obama on the other hand.

Oh, yeah, that’s the ticket!

Update: Tuesday in New Hampshire might tell us more about the cacophony that is politics in the U.S.

1 Comments:

Blogger Geo2 said...

Yeah, my take exactly.

Although I have to say that several people I know have expressed the same "feeling" about "all of us getting together".... As soon as I press the point, some of them express support for wingnuts!

Frankly, I don't think if it's possible to have bi-partisanship when meeting the other side means the earth is a rectangle!

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home