Tuli Can't Stop Talking

These are just my thoughts on contemporary issues and an attempt to open up a dialogue.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York City

A citizen who cares deeply about the United States Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

“Jello” Rockefeller

Okay, so I have always thought that “Jello Jay” was one of the lamest individuals ever. Now after watching him today on the Senate floor justifying “Telecom Immunity” I am assured that he is probably not just lame but an idiot. Now, I am sorry to all the idiots out there, but he is a moron. Is there something in the water in West Virginia? Oh, yes that’s right they just voted for the Huckster as President. I guess I answered my own question.

“Jello’s” argument boils down to that “private enterprise will not do what the Imperial President tells them to do if they could be held accountable for their illegal acts.” Well, Duh!

Makes you want to re-evaluate the “Best and the Brightest” doesn’t it and how they got there? And I am sure that the “Rockefeller” name is incidental.

Obviously it is Democracy at work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home