Tuli Can't Stop Talking

These are just my thoughts on contemporary issues and an attempt to open up a dialogue.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York City

A citizen who cares deeply about the United States Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Kevin Phillips: Bad news

I have been a big Kevin Phillips fan for a very long time, because I too am a former Republican and the other obvious reasons. My thoughts on Theocracy are pretty much in line with his. Look at this and tell me what you think.

Bad times for Repubs:

One can only hope!

I have been saying for years that the recent incarnation of the "Modern" Republican Party isn’t Republican at all, but totally radical and something all together different.

He also has much to say in his new book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home