Tuli Can't Stop Talking

These are just my thoughts on contemporary issues and an attempt to open up a dialogue.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York City

A citizen who cares deeply about the United States Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tax Day is Over, For This Year!

I don’t usually get a tax refund. I don’t mind paying taxes as I really like clean drinking water, a safe food supply, electrification, and the local gendarme’s, etc. But I do not believe in giving government a free loan. So, each year I write a check for a nominal amount to the U.S. Treasury. That said, here is Liberal Citizen’s take on taxes and more.

I love Andros and you should check him out more often.

1 Comments:

Blogger George said...

You're my inspiration!

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home