Tuli Can't Stop Talking

These are just my thoughts on contemporary issues and an attempt to open up a dialogue.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York City

A citizen who cares deeply about the United States Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Breast Feeding versus Similac?

Why is this even up for discussion? I don’t get it? If you are all about “Organic” why would you do anything but breastfeed? It seems illogical to me. Breastfeeding is organic and using Similac, no matter what its formula, isn’t. That is plain and simple.

Does that mean that women who use Similac or other faux organic formulas are deluding themselves? I think it does.

Either you breastfeed your child and give them a leg-up or you don’t. There is no in between or excuse.

But then I am a La Leche Nazi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home