Tuli Can't Stop Talking

These are just my thoughts on contemporary issues and an attempt to open up a dialogue.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York City

A citizen who cares deeply about the United States Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Mr. Foreign Policy?

Apparently “Muddling” through is his policy prescription for Afghanistan. It certainly seems to be Bush’s policy. And we know that McCain is McSame.

Did you also notice that he thought that Kabul is in Iraq? I know, just another of those “Authentic Moments” like Czechoslovakia which hasn’t existed for 15 years. I guess he is just “confused.”

Is this what being a “War Hero” and all the foreign policy experience that comes with it means: that you would be a more effective Commander-in-Chief?

I am not saying, I am just saying!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home