Tuli Can't Stop Talking

These are just my thoughts on contemporary issues and an attempt to open up a dialogue.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York City

A citizen who cares deeply about the United States Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Rescue Me and Everyone Else!

This is a follow up post to the last one. This is pretty much what many people are hoping that Barack Obama can do. I think that it is a very tall order and I am doubtful that it can be accomplished. That said let’s go with Fontella anyway.

It is the hope and change we want to live with!

1 Comments:

Blogger George said...

For all of those who don't think Obama can deliver on all those promises and the expectations....

I know, I'll be a critic of the things I don't like that he'll do as president. I also know that I live in a country whose majority doesn't think like me or has the same vision, expectations, priorities.

But, above all, may I suggest this: You can't move in the right direction unless the ship's captain points the vessel that way!

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home