Tuli Can't Stop Talking

These are just my thoughts on contemporary issues and an attempt to open up a dialogue.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York City

A citizen who cares deeply about the United States Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Price for Silence?

The big CEO “Golden Parachutes” that they receive and which we think are indecent are apparently just the cost of doing business. Business, that is often replete with secrets and possible fraud. So, I wonder, because I am wearing my aluminum foil hat right now, do these obscene packages actually buy something from these departed Masters of the Universe?

It isn’t as if we don’t all know that the Mortgage/Financial Debacle wasn’t replete with fraud, etc., and that there wasn’t any oversight by our Republican Congress and Regulators as to what these companies were doing while making their billions.

Blackwater/Halliburton anyone?

I am not saying, I am just saying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home