Tuli Can't Stop Talking

These are just my thoughts on contemporary issues and an attempt to open up a dialogue.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York City

A citizen who cares deeply about the United States Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Professor Dyson v. Pat Buchanan

Now any debate between Prof. M. E. Dyson and Pat Buchanan it is clear who is going to come out sounding intelligent and reasonable.

Dyson 1 -Buchanan 0.

And Mike Barnicle is a coward (or an idiot as the case may be.) Now I am not saying, I am just saying.

Update: Okay so you all know that I love Dr. Michael Eric Dyson, but really am I being biased with this particular exchange? I don’t think so. I think that PB’s inner racist is so on display that it can’t be missed. JMHO of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home