Tuli Can't Stop Talking

These are just my thoughts on contemporary issues and an attempt to open up a dialogue.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York City

A citizen who cares deeply about the United States Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Sunday, March 01, 2009

The Latest Rage is Clean Coal

The question is what is it? Here is the latest answer from the Coen Brothers.

This is one of my favorite ads.

And then there is Rachel with her guest about the Reality of Clean Coal.

So, I am thinking that we are not quite there yet with “Clean Coal.”

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I think there's a stigma attached to coal in general that may never go away...while clean coal isn't perfect, it's a much better alternative to most power sources in a lot of ways.

11:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Perhaps an alternative method than coal is needed...I know Canada's working on some interesting stuff: http://pickcandu.ca/

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home