Tuli Can't Stop Talking

These are just my thoughts on contemporary issues and an attempt to open up a dialogue.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York City

A citizen who cares deeply about the United States Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

The Path to 9/11: My 2 Cents, or less, Worth!


So, if ABC and the Mouse really wanted to blame someone for 9/11 other than our Dear Leader with their $30 million dollar campaign contribution to the Republican National Committee why not go back all the way.

Well, I guess I can understand their trepidation as it takes you to Ronald Reagan in 1985 when he armed and outfitted Osama in the jihad against the Soviet Union.

Oh okay, I guess that would make the mouse that is roaring at the Clintonistas, not to mention their cohorts, a tad uncomfortable.

So, because it isn’t just the left and center of the political spectrum that is upset about this Political Ad offered up by ABC and Disney, on the free airwaves I might ad, I think that Tristero over at Digby’s Hullabaloo has the right reaction:

Even The Cons Hate It

by tristero

You know you've got a Condition Red public relations debacle on your hands when everyone from Bill Clinton to John Podhoretz agrees you suck. What Christy sez.

I assume someone will collect and publish the list of commercials for show 2 - show 1 being broadcast without ads. I for one will take that list very seriously. Any sponsor whose products I can avoid, I will, and those that can't will hear from me.

As for ABC, you couldn't pay me to watch their shows. And there are plenty of really exciting places to take my kid for vacation, none of which have anything to do with copyright-protected rats... sorry, I meant mice.

Exactly! And I personally find it to be counterproductive and stupid to disagree with Christy!

Disclosure: I haven’t watched ABC/Disney since they pulled the plug on TimeWarner several years ago in the cableland dispute, so no great loss for me. As if ABC/Disney would be a great loss for anyone! And why was it that they refused to distribute Michael Moore’s Fahrenheit 9/11? Oh, that’s right it was too political during an election year

Campaign contribution to DNC: not so good. Campaign contribution to RNC: good.

I smell a few law suits, but that could be just rat and mouse droppings.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home