Tuli Can't Stop Talking

These are just my thoughts on contemporary issues and an attempt to open up a dialogue.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York City

A citizen who cares deeply about the United States Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

The Time has Come!

Now, Michael Jackson has many problems, I admit that. And my support for him has wavered considerably.

That said, the song we all sang at my Law School Graduation, from the Communist Law School, was the “Man in the Mirror.” And it couldn’t have been more right and appropriate in 1989 than it is today, or on any day.

Now whatever negative feelings you may have for Michael Jackson, I know that you will also have to admit that his body of work is genius and brilliant.

And that said, here it is:

It’s up to us folks and we need to get to the job as time is running out.

Because as Michael and Lionel Richie wrote and made clear to us before, and I am sure we can all agree: “We are the World.”

We can’t wait any longer. The Time is Now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home