Tuli Can't Stop Talking

These are just my thoughts on contemporary issues and an attempt to open up a dialogue.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York City

A citizen who cares deeply about the United States Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Moondance!

Back in the day this was, and still is, one of my favorites. It has just the right combination of melody, rhythm, lyrics and jazz “improvisation.” Naturally the genius Van Morrison does it best.

I love this tune and the images in this video are beautiful.

Here he is in Ireland live in ’79. What a great arrangement. Check out the riffs.

And now for a totally different take and following up on the Irish thing: Van Morrison and the Chieftains’ do Moondance.

Ah, yes, back in the day. I am nostalgic today. Wonder why?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home