Tuli Can't Stop Talking

These are just my thoughts on contemporary issues and an attempt to open up a dialogue.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York City

A citizen who cares deeply about the United States Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Financial Advice Alert!

I am a fan of Michelle Singletary. So I was really thrilled to find that she has a television show on TVOne. I saw it on a Sunday at 5:30 p.m EST. I have only recently discovered this channel which is sooooo back in the day and in the here and now at the same time.

Her column at the Washington Post is “The Color of Money.” Check it out.

I credit her with the realignment of my credit and saving priorities. And as a member of the lower 80% of the population most of us need realignment. I also have to give credit to the Rev. Billy and the Church of Stop Shopping. The caveat is that of course for someone of my age group what could we possibly need to buy that we don’t already have or need?

One of the wonderful things about therapy is that you must learn to figure out the difference between want and need! And how do you manage the difference?

TMI?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home