Tuli Can't Stop Talking

These are just my thoughts on contemporary issues and an attempt to open up a dialogue.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York City

A citizen who cares deeply about the United States Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Update

I have added two videos to my original George Carlin post. They are two of my favorites. Though his thoughts on oxymorons and “Raw Sewerage (Do people actually cook that stuff?)” are way up there.

From back in the day and I remember it well:

Thank you Al Sleet and folks you introduced me to GC’s comedic genius.

Here is more at Youtube.com. Because you know you can never get enough.

And remember “Inside every Silver Cloud there is a Dark Lining.” So, don’t sweat the “Thunder Storms.”

So as George Carlin would say, he didn’t “Pass Away,” he died.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home