Tuli Can't Stop Talking

These are just my thoughts on contemporary issues and an attempt to open up a dialogue.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York City

A citizen who cares deeply about the United States Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Path to War.

Watching this film again I am struck once again by how LBJ is shown as struggling and suffering over Vietnam and our “Path to War.” If this is true, and I don’t doubt it, he was truly human. I must say that I find it hard to believe that Bush/Cheney have such doubts, struggles or suffering. Their public demeanor, attitude and remarks belie such humanity sad to say.

And, it also appears that a large swath of the American public has not yet learned the lessons of the past and our failed adventures in imperialism. I guess that we are doomed to repeat our lack of attention to history.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home