Tuli Can't Stop Talking

These are just my thoughts on contemporary issues and an attempt to open up a dialogue.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York City

A citizen who cares deeply about the United States Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

While I was Away!

Going to Saratoga doesn’t mean the world of news comes to an end. It does mean that I am not quite connected. Here are a few stories that I was able to connect up to.

Medicare Report on Fraud.

Apparently this Wrecking Crew is doing a job on Medicare and they have lied about it too. I am so surprised.

R.I.P.

Stephanie Tubbs-Jones

1949 – 2008


And, Rachel is getting her well deserved Prime Time Show! It is about time!

The weather was great while I was away, the food was superb, the company was wonderful and the racing was terrific. That said I am glad to be back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home