Tuli Can't Stop Talking

These are just my thoughts on contemporary issues and an attempt to open up a dialogue.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York City

A citizen who cares deeply about the United States Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

McCain: Feminist?

With his pick of Gov. Palin one wonders how he could have answered this question and not addressed the misogyny of the question. Especially now that he thinks that every question about Gov. Palin is rife with misogyny and/or sexism.

I don’t know of anyone who has referred to her as a Bitch. But, I guess it all comes down to whose ox is being gored!

I would be shocked if women fall for this ploy. I have more respect for the intelligence of the average woman than the McCain Campaign. I hope that I am right!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home