Tuli Can't Stop Talking

These are just my thoughts on contemporary issues and an attempt to open up a dialogue.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York City

A citizen who cares deeply about the United States Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Al Gore

Yes, I do love him. And I think that he is making a wonderful speech tonight.

And, oh by the way folks, the columns etc., are representative of the Lincoln Memorial for the Anniversary of the March on Washington with MLK. They have nothing to do with Greeks or Apollo or Zeus. How stupid is our MSM? Apparently they don’t remember “I Have a Dream.”

Morons!

Update: Where is the Sunshine? Here it is, his speech and what could have been.

Update 2: So is it time for change? So as a Dirty Fucking Hippy (DFH) we were really wrong the last time. Maybe we are right this time?

We can only hope.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home