Tuli Can't Stop Talking

These are just my thoughts on contemporary issues and an attempt to open up a dialogue.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York City

A citizen who cares deeply about the United States Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Saturday, April 04, 2009

I, Too, Want Revenge.

I know that speaks poorly of me, but then I am not a saint, not close. The Wood Memorial at Aqueduct is the final prep for the Derby. I was unable to attend this year’s Wood as I usually do attend (to celebrate my birthday) and have for so many years, that said I am ecstatic that the colt is named "I Want Revenge." Call me bad.

Here is the article and check out the other possibilities.

It is now on to the Triple Crown and the Derby is the start. Hopefully I get to once again go to the Belmont Stakes, my favorite Race Card, with finish line seats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home