Tuli Can't Stop Talking

These are just my thoughts on contemporary issues and an attempt to open up a dialogue.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York City

A citizen who cares deeply about the United States Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Monday, June 08, 2009

American Empire and What it Means.

The Very Reverend Bill Moyers has brought together a very unlikely duo. Mark Danner of the New York Review of Books and Bruce Fein a staunch Conservative to discuss Torture and the American Empire. Once again Rev. Moyers presents a wonderful and thoughtful program.

Much food for thought! Though, from my perspective they are both stating the obvious. And I remember a time when I thought that Bruce Fein was odious but he is actually right here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous george said...

I saw this conversation a couple weeks ago, and I had the chance to raise the subject with my students for a very interesting discussion.

I think those who believe torture should be used, they should change the law and flat-out say they are for torture.

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home