Tuli Can't Stop Talking

These are just my thoughts on contemporary issues and an attempt to open up a dialogue.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York City

A citizen who cares deeply about the United States Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Daniel Goleman on Environmental Intelligence.

Daniel Goleman is also the author of Working with Emotional Intelligence which is easier said than done. We are all carrying a lot of baggage or suitcase as Keb’ Mo’ would say. That said, Goleman is quite the thinker and I would dismiss him at my peril.

So if you are even slightly interested in lowering your carbon-foot-print through what you consume watch this video as you won’t be sorry.

Who would have thought that I was actually purchasing and consuming the best rated yogurt? Dumb luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home