Tuli Can't Stop Talking

These are just my thoughts on contemporary issues and an attempt to open up a dialogue.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York City

A citizen who cares deeply about the United States Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Woodstock!

40 years seems like yesterday. And I still have my tickets! History, don’t you know!

Wow, 40 years ago and still relevant. I guess the “Times” aren’t as “Changing” as we thought. In case you aren’t sure please check out what passes for dialogue on the Healthcare “Debate.

And let us not forget Sha.Na.Na which frankly blew a lot of minds.

Yep, all that rain, mud, drugs, lack of food and water and it was far more civil than the Healthcare “Debate.” You think maybe it was all the really great music? Back in the day nostalgia don’t you know!

Just speaking for myself as a DFH of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home