Tuli Can't Stop Talking

These are just my thoughts on contemporary issues and an attempt to open up a dialogue.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York City

A citizen who cares deeply about the United States Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Blog Links!

This is the really problematic part of blogging. Who do you link to?

There are so many wonderful sites out there that it is really a Solomon’s Choice. And let us not forget space is a consideration, as well as time.

So, as one who has just started to figure out how to create a link roll, it is making me crazy. I have started to put up links in a rather limited way. I will be adding the many blogs and sites that I love when I have time. Where any particular link is on the list is not reflective of my devotion. It is reflective of when I found it and where it rests on my “Favorites List.” I have made a half-hearted attempt to categorize the various sites that I love, but it is half-hearted. I love some of the eco sites as much as I love the humorous sites. But all of the sites I will put up are essential.

Enjoy and let me know what I have missed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home