Tuli Can't Stop Talking

These are just my thoughts on contemporary issues and an attempt to open up a dialogue.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York City

A citizen who cares deeply about the United States Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

FEMA Director to Spend More Time with his Family!

Will it become breaking NEWS that Michael Brown has a Nanny Problem? Only time will tell. Just ask Bernie Kerik.

FEMA said Mr. Brown would not respond to a request for an interview. But Mr. Brown told The Associated Press:

"I'm going to go home and walk my dog and hug my wife, and maybe get a good Mexican meal and a stiff margarita and a full night's sleep. And then I'm going to go right back to FEMA and continue to do all I can to help these victims."

Well perhaps James Lee Witt, recently hired by Gov. Blanco and formerly of the Clinton administration, can give him a few pointers on disaster relief.

And I do not mean pointers on the PR spin needed to mitigate the President’s personal disaster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home