Tuli Can't Stop Talking

These are just my thoughts on contemporary issues and an attempt to open up a dialogue.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York City

A citizen who cares deeply about the United States Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Hilarious!

This is painfully hilarious. Watch this before you watch the State of the Union speech to be delivered on Tuesday. Okay, I know that many are unable to watch our present day King George speechifying, but say you do watch, or not, you should watch this video.

It is, like I said, “painfully hilarious!”

PS This is getting many hits so you might not be able to get there at first. Keep trying. It is worth it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ralph Dratman said...

Wonderful!!! Everyone can see this and get an Early State of the Union!

I'm going to link to it. Thank you Tuli!

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home