Tuli Can't Stop Talking

These are just my thoughts on contemporary issues and an attempt to open up a dialogue.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York City

A citizen who cares deeply about the United States Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Monday, November 20, 2006

Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. It is the only holiday that I actually love and celebrate. My sister is into Christmas and she goes all out. There is not one Christmas tchotchkes that she does not possess. “No War Against Christmas” in her house! For her it is all Christmas all the time.

For my part Thanksgiving is about a Thursday Feast with a small group of friends and then Friday with a larger group of New York Family and loved ones. It is a two day celebration of thanksgiving for all our bounty and a weekend to recover.

So, as my son and I do our best to prepare this week, I am wishing you all a wonderful holiday and a wonderful year.

We have a lot to be thankful for this year and we should share it and celebrate with our loved ones.

We are all going this way only once and we need to go together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home