Tuli Can't Stop Talking

These are just my thoughts on contemporary issues and an attempt to open up a dialogue.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York City

A citizen who cares deeply about the United States Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Friday, November 10, 2006

To Asa and Chris:

Okay so for this first week after November 7, 2006 I do have “happy feet.” I admit that. That said, I do have to pass some of the love over to two of my favorite guys, my son and nephew.

Here is Stevie singing the song cause “I Just Called to Say I Love You!”


It’s their future folks.

Love, Tuli

Update: How could I have passed the love over to my two favorite guys with a song from Stevie Wonder without mentioning Levar? My Bad! You know I love you Levar, and so I apologize.

Another Update: In the continuing Youtube Wars here is another version of his song and my tribute to our boys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home